Monday, July 2, 2012

Moving time

Gentle readers, it's time for me to move on...but not from the internets! Just over to Wordpress where this blog will continue as the Sound Princess Diaries. You can still call me G. Or Princess of Sound. Or just Princess. Who doesn't want to be called Princess? Either way, I've grown tired of Green-Eyed Geisha, a name that sounds absolutely ridiculous to me four years later.

I will attempt to transfer all posts and comments but who the hell knows. Y'all know I'm not good with all this technical fuckery and, as it is, I barely know how to publish two words over in my new digs.

Please update your thingies!

4 comments:

Kym said...

: )

RMilner said...

A lot of people will be glad to follow your blog in its new life.

Anonymous said...

so happy that you are back!!!
your grateful reader
Liza

Green-Eyed Geisha said...

Thank you guys!! (Special thank you to RMilner who I know has stuck with me for some time.)