Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How to express yourself through pictures

I don't have time for a full post but I just wanted to leave you with this. I often receive emails from male Professionals bearing emoticons such as these: ・・・_ ̄o and m(_ _)m. I initially thought the first one was a little man kowtowing with a case of the trots but later realized the three dots were just ellipses. The second one is a little person bowing down towards you. I think I have to say it again to believe it. I receive emails from male Professionals littered with emoticons like these indicating that they are indebted to me for work I've done for them or they are bowing to me because they urgently need me to finish something. Think of it what you may.

**I've just realized that the first person is missing straight lines for thighs and arms-even when I enter it, Blogger won't recognize the symbol.

No comments: